practice your smile practice
1. To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of:
1. A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the
mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
practice your smile
in a mirror 21 times a day
until one day
your relaxed nature
is that of a smile. TOP
1.have a positive
1. Characterized by or displaying certainty, acceptance, or affirmation: a
positive answer; positive criticism. 2. Measured or moving forward or in a
direction of increase or progress. attitude
1. A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself: stood in a graceful
attitude. See Synonyms at posture. 2. A state of mind or a feeling; disposition:
an attitude of open hostility.
2. definiteness of
1. The object toward which one strives or for which something exists; an aim or
3. going the extra
1. More than or beyond what is usual, normal, expected, or necessary.
4. accurate think
1. To have or formulate in the mind. 2.a. To reason about or reflect on; ponder:
5. self disciplineTOP
1. Training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior,
especially training that produces moral or mental improvement. 2. Controlled
behavior resulting from disciplinary training; self-control
6. the master mind
One that has control over another or others. 2. The owner of a slave or an
animal. 3. One who has control over or ownership of something:
7. applied faith TOP
Put into practice or a particular use: applied physics.
1. To bring into nearness or contact with something; put on, upon, or to
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, an
idea, or a thing. 2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material
8. have a pleasing
1. To give enjoyment, pleasure, or satisfaction to; make glad or contented. 2.
To be the will or desire of:
1. The power or ability to begin or to follow through energetically with a plan
or task; enterprise and determination. 2. A beginning or introductory step; an
opening move: took the initiative in trying to solve the problem.
1. Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause. 2. A source or cause
of great excitement or interest.
1. To exercise authoritative or dominating influence over; direct. See Synonyms
at conduct. 2. To hold in restraint; check
12. team work TOP
1. Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or
accomplishment of something.
13. learning from
1. To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of through experience or
study. 2. To fix in the mind or memory; memorize: learned the speech in a few
14. creative vision
1.a. The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision. b. Something that is or has
been seen. 2. Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent
15. budgeting time
an money TOP
1.a. An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given
period along with proposals for financing them:
sound physical health
1. To keep up or carry on; continue: maintain good relations. 2. To keep in an
existing state; preserve or retain: maintain one's composure. 3. To keep in a
condition of good repair or efficiency: maintain two cars.
17. use cosmic
1. A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through
frequent repetition. b. An established disposition of the mind or character. 2.
Customary manner or practice:
18. getting better TOP
Comparative of good. 1. Greater in excellence or higher in quality than another
of the same class, set, or kind. 2. More useful, suitable, or desirable than
another or others: found a better way to go; a suit with a better fit than that
19. study time
1.a. The act or process of studying. b. The pursuit of knowledge, as by reading,
observation, or research. 2. Attentive scrutiny. 3. A branch of knowledge. 4.
studies. A branch or department of learning:
20. listing time
1. To make an effort to hear something: listen to the radio; listening for the
bell. 2. To pay attention; heed: “She encouraged me to listen carefully to what
country people called mother wit”
21. become great TOP
1. Very large in size. 2. Larger in size than others of the same kind. 3. Large
in quantity or number:
21 become a success
B. A. Success
1. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: attributed their
success in business to hard work. 2.a. The gaining of fame or prosperity: an
artist spoiled by success. b. The extent of such gain.